Dr. Jen loves to travel and is one the most popular and sought-after speakers on the veterinary speaking circuit. Audiences clamor for her engaging and relatable style! Dr. Jen can make the most complicated of topics (epidemiology or infectious disease dynamics, anyone?) seem elementary. She has a knack for finding the most interesting angles of the most boring and mundane topics and taking her audience on the ride with her! Of course, her immense credentials make obtaining continuing education approval for licensees attending a snap! Audiences leave her lectures feeling motivated, empowered and ready to tackle new challenges in clinical medicine or life in general! Check out Dr. Jen at these upcoming events! Want to experience her lectures for yourself? Interested in having Dr. Jen as a guest on your show?
Invite Dr. Jen to join your event and instantly raise the quality of your conference or meeting by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visiting Professor (Epidemiology), St. George’s University’s College of Vet Med, Grenada, Aug-Sept 2022
- FLOW the International Boarding and Pet Services Assoc. annual conference, Orlando, FL, September 2022
- Continuing Education Supper, Memphis, TN, September 27, 2022
- Vets Against Insanity CON, Blackhawk, CO, October 2022
- VMX (Vet Med Expo hosted by NAVC), Orlando, FL, January 2023
- Western Veterinary Medical (WVC) by the Viticus Group, Las Vegas, NV, March 2023